Maniac Gamer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Maniac Gamer

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"

Go down 
+2
Mouse
Antonio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonio
Admin
Admin
Antonio

my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Empty
PostSubject: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 am

superfox103:
dude im not joinning your website owen told me what you guys did and thats just sad dude. Im gonnadelete the promo vid screw you ass holes.

me:
well.... wat did he say exactly.... any ill tell u if its true... .because he did deserve it.... he started cussing in the chat, and he started making fake accounts, and before all this he acting like he was being hacked and cussing in the chat.... and then blaming me for blocking him, but the bot did it.... and he keeps changing the story, he said his brother was on it, then said that he was only playing club penguin, and im blaming his brother... but was there, he keeps denying that we was spamming bad words b4.....

and i think you are him.... u resemble him too much, he knows everything about u and clames to communicate through youtube, when there is no pm in youtube...

now i have a bot, i dont really need you, it will advertise on its own along with my new loyal members.... its your choice if u want to be part of this big growing community, and you could be ranked because you would be helping me though these tough times... but wen we get big, its going to be tough to get ranked because there will be many more people helping out, so if you want to help out and get the highest ranks you can get, its better to join and help out early

superfox:
listen dude keep saying im him but im not. your just al il ass hole who likes to piss of people i told my friends not to join and you know what dude your the one whose lying dude. Youve been lying all the time to everyone. You just used owen so you could get people. Also he recorded the conversation. I could get you website banned if i wanted to. So you even try to say im him i will get your website banned

superfox:
ya im reporting your website cause some of the stuff you have there are illegal like bots for example. Happy bann retard.

Back to top Go down
https://maniacgamer.forumotion.net
Mouse
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
Mouse

PostSubject: Re: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:21 am

You forgot to say, "umad bro?"
Back to top Go down
zShockz
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
zShockz

PostSubject: Re: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:42 am

Haha Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
UnicornsxShit
Elite Moderator
Elite Moderator
UnicornsxShit

PostSubject: Re: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Happy ban retarded? no he's partially retarded ._. he better commit suicide or get over it but guess wat haters make the website famous lmao |:
Back to top Go down
http://Make yur own o.O
zShockz
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
zShockz

PostSubject: Re: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:31 am

Oh, I only banned him forever from that Chat,
Nothing much.
Back to top Go down
Bankhead

PostSubject: Re: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:24 am

well truth is guys i already knew he was superfox103. They both just seemed the same cause one time wen we talkin he got pissed at me so when i went on youtube super also got pissed at me because owen was pissed at me.
Back to top Go down
Owen
VIP
VIP

PostSubject: Re: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:09 am

Lmao k 1 im not superfox101 hes my brothers friend. Also this sites dead because of your advice shockz. #rd Antonio you shouldve listened to me and I wouldve helped get this community at 40-50 players daily. Search me on rs-ps.org and my
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"   my conversation with owen aka "superfox103" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my conversation with owen aka "superfox103"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maniac Gamer :: Social :: Off Topic-
Jump to: